Get the absolute results while searching Google

Image copied from here.


It is a very irritating matter when we search for something on Google but cannot find the real result . Anyway, this is not a Google's fault rather its yours. You need to learn more which sites to choose, and to click & to read. Thinking it a very important subject, I am presenting the post here for you...
I always choose an example by which I can give the accurate explanations to my readers. For this post I'll be using the keywords 'Free twilight ebook'. If you just jump Google, and search for free twilight ebook only, then various results like Audiobooks, Image Books, Movies & Youtube results may mix up and confuse you. (Google always does this to present you with many relevant results. So there is not wrong, they did! Rather i will show you here four techniques by which you can find the perfect product you want. So keep reading:))





When I search, which one to click

Technique-1

In my opinion, you need to find out what kind of sites are trustworthy. If you have time, then you can visit in the Yahoo Answers and find the links in the discussion among the people. But in reality, I have never found so much useful stuffs on Yahoo Answers!

Technique-2

Try to find URLs that has ( .blogspot.com) at the end of their domain and click that. Naturally, these sites are useful because if they are not useful, then Google is not here to index them and show them in the result.


Technique-3

When there is multimedia information like the movie, videos, reviews try not to click them because you are only wanting the ebook, right? By this no.3 technique I want to tell you that focus on the product that you want.

These are 3 techniques to find what you want. Now, a question may appear in your mind, why I'm writing this post in this Hobby blog, to your question I must reply that, 'To earn online Google is inseparable in order to find targeted products. This post will help you finding the apposite what you are looking for'.

Please leave the feedback at the comment box!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here. Express yourself to teach me and add more points in the post. You can also make backlinks to your by commenting here.....