My hobby is watching Shahrukh Khan's movies

It's my favorite actor Shahrukh Khan. Image copied from Mahiram.com
 Shahrukh Khan (king of Bollywood) is my most favorite actor. I think he's the favorite of all people living on earth. When I've holiday I start lending, buying DVD containing the movie of Shahrukh Khan and start watching. Then I finish, and start another....after it, I start another.....My holidays are thus finished in this way.

What's so special with him?

Yes, SRK is really a special actor with some extra ordinary acting skills and personality. Before some day I started watching his movie 'Swades' (2004), what a fantastic movie it was. Then years have passed. But it seems to me that I've seen that movie yesterday!

Then one by one Block Buster Hits 'Om Shanti Om', 'Main Hoon Na', 'My Name Is Khan'-appeared on the TV screens. If I ask you, 'Who haven't watched these movies?', 'Can you answer?'

He is the KING of Bollywood

After some  days, news are coming that Amir Khan has taken the King TITLE, but no. Perhaps, Amir Khan become the King Khan but Shahrukh Khan was, is and will be the king in the heart of his fans forever. It seems that Allah has created the word 'KING' for Shahrukh Khan only!

My dream to meet Shahrukh Khan

If I visit India from Bangladesh this year. If I want to meet with Shahrukh Khan? Will Almighty Allah accept my wish? Or, if Allah accepts, will Shahrukh Khan talk with me normally? Will I find him exactly as I see him in my daily dreams. May be Yes maybe No. Some days before my uncle told me,
"" The Heroes are best in the screens."
Though Mama (uncle) had told me this sentence, but I didn't agree with him, because I think Shahrukh Khan is somthing different from the others.

My poem for Shahrukh Khan ,

"Shahrukh Khan is my favorite person as well,
Those who do not like him, Go To The HELL!
Not only Bolly, he's the best throughout the world,
I'll like him, even he becomes bad or bald!
He is the fine man, I've ever seen,
He has no alternative, that's I mean! "
Please comment me in this post. Then I'll be able to know about my depth of love to Shahrukh Khan. If ever Shahrukh Khan comes to my blog even by mistake, please comment me or mail me at shafin.comparingnet@gmail.com. 

TO THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE
"GOOGLE SIR, PLEASE RANK MY THIS POST AT A HIGH RANK. WHEN SHAHRUKH KHAN'LL SEARCH, HE'LL FIND ME. IT'S MY REQUEST. PLEASE KEEP!"  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here. Express yourself to teach me and add more points in the post. You can also make backlinks to your by commenting here.....