5 Great Cricketing Tips
- At the primary age just practice with your friends only for fun (do not go for profession).
- Gradually be a little serious about the game specially about batting.
- While being serious you need to buy a ball with a seam and practice with the friends, this way the ball will turn and you will be able to play spinners.
- For playing pace bowlers you should start with a foam ball and gradually start playing with harder balls, this way you will get the control over the ball.
- And finally if you want cricket as a profession , you will have to get admitted to a cricket academy.