Below, I am posting some methods following which Kids can easily make some extra income for spending in the coming Summer-
1. PPCMay be you run a blog just for fun. If you integrate and monetize your blog with Google Adsense, Adbrite or Chitikia, it can give you much money.
2. Paid Sponsored Review WriterGet Paid To Review is comparatively an old system. Use it to monetize your blog and get instant money. Some sites such as PayPerPost, ReviewMe etc. made it easy.
3. Working As a Web ResellerJoin a domain and hosting company. Promote them and earn for each sell. Before joining learn about domains, hostings and the related terms. It's a good idea.
4. Design The WebMany people design the web and earn a living out of it. You can also do it. Just try for some
5. Paid StatusIf you're a well-known user on any social networking sites, such as- Facebook, StumbleUpon, you have something great with you. Write paid status and make money for each and every one
6. Taking SurveysYou can utilize your free time by taking free surveys. You can try for SurveySavvy.com
7. Sell Your Stuffs on eBayDon't know about eBay yet? It's the number one leading online auctioning site. You can sell your designed T-Shirts, coffee mugs for some $$$.
8. Affiliate Marketing is a good optionYou can join different affiliate marketing programs and promote your affiliate links through the article directories.
These are some common but good ways to make money online. As nothing is so easy, so you should stick up with the methods and frequently practise your skills.
Tips & Warnings (The Parents Should Deliver To Their Children)-
- Never go for many methods
- Promote your skills by using the Social Networking sites
- Don't work for money only and be crazy
- It's quite obvious that you won't make money for around two years after starting, so don't loose your interest
- Never hamper your studies
- Tell your parents what you're are doing